Meet the Team
CareVia’s founders built this company on the belief that communication technologies
can be leveraged to improve health and wellness. With decades of experience creating
and implementing communications solutions, the team at CareVia is driven to be at the
forefront of health information technology.
Founder / President / CTO
- Accomplished business and technology executive with a depth of experience in the wireless devices and communications markets.
- Over 15 years of experience in the digital technologies, specializing in: mobile media, communications platforms, and data management solutions.
Co-Founder / CEO
- Instrumental in creating and financing numerous cutting-edge telecom and communication services businesses
- Over 20 years of experience advising entrepreneurs and professional investors
- CEO and Executive Chairman of CareGuide, a Population Health Management, Complex and Case Management and Wellness Company focused on Driving Measurable Change for health plans and Medicare Advantage.
- COO and President of CorSolutions, one of the first Population Health Management companies in the country, focus on health intelligence and predictive models that set trends in care management health plans, large employers and government demonstration projects. Sold for $445M in 2006.
Director - International Business development
- Over 18 years of experience in creating and growing Internet-based companies
- Focused on service applications in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and M2M markets, Recently founded Celadon Reef